Lunch $25.99 – Meat options 5 thru 10
Vegetarian (Only vegetable) Lunch $20.99
Children (4-10 years old) Lunch $14.99
Lunch – Monday to Friday 12:00 pm to 3 Pm – Except weekend & holidays
Regular $32.99 Meat (options 1 thru 9)
$28.99 – Vegetarian (Only vegetable)
$18.99 – Children (4-10 years old)
Leftover Charge $5.99 Per Plate / Soup base change is $1
- Chuck Tender 목안심
- Rib Eye 특등심
- Eye of Round 우둔살
- Beef Belly 우삼겹
- Chuck Eye 목등심
- Top Blade 낙엽살
- Pork Belly 삼겹살
- Chicken Breast Slices 닭가슴살
- Lamb Leg 양고기
- Original House soup base
A Clear broth of bonito, kombu and house recipe
- Miso soup base
Combination of Red and White Miso combined with a Vegetale broth
- Pork soup base
A creamy rich pork broth
- Huoguo soup base
Chinese style broth that has a powerful herbal taste and spicy kick
- Sukiyaki soup base
Combination of vegetable broth and a house made sauce that is slightly sweet
- Water and kelp
Draft Beer – Glass $8 Pitcher $20
Flavored Peach, Green Grape, Yogurt, Apple, Strawberry, Apple Mango – $13
Soju Cocktails on the Rocks $8 BOGO $1
Adios, Dirty Shirley, Purple Rain, Sojurita, Poison Apple, Sojuberry Lemonade, Tropic Thunder, The Blossom, Seoul Sunrise
Fountain drinks $3
Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Orange Fanta, Dr Pepper, Lemonade, Hi-c Fruit Punch, Raspberry Ice Tea
Apple Juice $3
Fresh Hot/Cold Tea $3 – Refill $0.50
Green Tea, Black Tea, Barley Tea
Fruit teas (No Refills) $4.75
Passon fruit, mango, lychee, peach, watermelon
Milk tea ( no refills) $4.75
Green milk tea, black milk tea, barley milk tea, Thai tea
Corkage fee $15 per bottle
Ice cream $1.50
Chocolate, Matcha Green Tea, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream, Vanilla, UBe Purple Yam, Black Sesame, Thai Ice Tea, Coffee, Mint Chocolate, Mango
Notice to Our Customers
- Please inform a server about any food allergy.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please avoid touching hotpot directly. If it is necessary, please ask your server.
- Foods and teas are very hot. Please be careful when eating and drinking them.
- In accordance with health department regulations, the consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, seafood, or shellfish may increase your risk of food borne illness.
- All members of the party must be present before seating and hosts bring entire party to the table at one time.
- Everyone at the table will be counted for AYCE.
- interactions between servers or other employees interactions and customers are limited to a maximum of five minutes per occurence.
- People in the same party seated at the same table do not have to be six feet apart. All members of the party must be present before seating and hosts must Brin entire party to the table at one time.
- On-site seating at a table shall be limited to no more than 6 people that should be members of one household.
- Discourage employees and customers from congregating in high traffic areas such as bathrooms, hallway, bar areas, reservation and credit card terminals, etc.
- Children must ensure that their children stay next to a parent, avoid touching any other person or any item that does not belong to them, and are wearing face coverings if age permits.
- Limit 90 minutes