Lunch For Vegetarian (Only Vegetable) $20.99
* Lunch – Monday to Friday 12:00 pm to 3 Pm Except Weekend & Holidays
Children (4-10 years old) $18.99
Leftover Charge $5.99 Per Plate
- Original House soup base
- Miso soup base
- Pork soup base
- Huoguo soup base
- Sukiyaki soup base
- U.S. Wagyu Chuck Tender U.S. 와규 목안심
- Shabuya Rib Eye 샤부야 특등심
- U.S wagyu Beef Round U.S. 와규 우둔살
- Prime Beef Belly 프라임 우삼겹
- Prime Chuck Eye 프라임 목등심
- Angus Top Blade 앵거스 낙엽살
- Natural Pork Belly 내츄럴 삼겹살
- Jidori Chicken Breast Slices 닭가슴살
- Lamb Leg 호주산 양고기
ALL DAY BEER SPECIAL
BUY ONE GET ONE DRAFT BEER FOR $0.01
Sapporo 20oz $7 24oz $9
Kirin 20oz $7 24oz $9
Mango Cart 20oz $8 24oz $10
Modelo 20oz $7 24oz $9
805 20oz $7 24oz $9
Bottled Beer – Cass, Terra $8
Wakatake Onikoroshi 300 ml $35
Kikusui Junmai Ginjo 300 ml $14
Soju & Other
- Soju – Chum Churum, Chamisul, Hallasan 17 / 21 $11.99
- Flavored Soju $11.99
- Bokbunjaju Black Raspberry Wine $14
Non Alcoholic Drinks
- Soda – Coke, Zero Coke, Sprites $2 / Can
- Orange Juice $3 / Bottle
- Perrier $3 / Bottle
Corkage fee $15 per bottle
** Vegetable Choices
Notice to Our Customers
- Please inform a server about any food allergy.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please avoid touching hotpot directly. If it is necessary, please ask your server.
- Foods and teas are very hot. Please be careful when eating and drinking them.
- In accordance with health department regulations, the consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, seafood, or shellfish may increase your risk of food borne illness.
- All members of the party must be present before seating and hosts bring entire party to the table at one time.
- Everyone at the table will be counted for AYCE.
- interactions between servers or other employees interactions and customers are limited to a maximum of five minutes per occurrence.
- People in the same party seated at the same table do not have to be six feet apart. All members of the party must be present before seating and hosts must Brin entire party to the table at one time.
- On-site seating at a table shall be limited to no more than 6 people that should be members of one household.
- Discourage employees and customers from congregating in high traffic areas such as bathrooms, hallway, bar areas, reservation and credit card terminals, etc.
- Children must ensure that their children stay next to a parent, avoid touching any other person or any item that does not belong to them, and are wearing face coverings if age permits.
- Limit 90 minutes