Lunch For Vegetarian (Only Vegetable) $20.99
* Lunch – Monday to Friday 12:00 pm to 3 Pm Except Weekend & Holidays
Children (4-10 years old) $18.99
Leftover Charge $5.99 Per Plate
Original House soup base
Miso soup base
Pork soup base
Huoguo soup base
Sukiyaki soup base
1. U.S. Wagyu Chuck Tender
U.S. 와규 목안심
2. Shabuya Rib Eye
3. U.S wagyu Beef Round
U.S. 와규 우둔살
4. Prime Beef Belly
5. Prime Chuck Eye
6. Angus Top Blade
7. Natural Pork Belly
8. Jidori Chicken Breast Slices
9. Lamb leg
Fried Sesame Balls
참깨 팥앙금 도넛
Fried Egg Roll
Sparkling Wines and Champagnes
W1. Ruffino, Prosecco (187ML) Veneto, Italy $10
W2. Benaccetto, Prosecco, Veneto, Italy $35
W3. Veuve, Clicquot, Brut, Yellow label: Champagne, France $120
W4. Dom Perigean, Brut, Champagne, France $500
W5. Cristal, Brut, Champagne, France $600
W6. Whispering Angel, Rose, Provence, France $45
Light Intensity White Wine
W7. Eastwood, Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough, New Zealand $35
W8. Fruit & Flower, Chardonnay, Washington $10/$35
W9. Chalk Hill, Chardonnay, Sonoma Cost $40
Light & Medium Intensity Red Wine
W10. Wine by Joe, pinot noir, Oregon $10 / $35
W11. Belle Gros, Pinot noir – Clark & Telephones, Santa Maria, California $80
W12. Serial, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, California $10 / $35
W13. Unshackle, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Vally, California $50
W14. Josept Phelps, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California $125
W15. The prisoner, Napa Vally, California $85
W16. Justin, “Isosceles Reserve” Paso Robles, California $220
W17. Joseph Phelps, “Insignia” $500
W18. Opus one, Napa Valley, California $600
Corking Fee $20 / bottle
Soju & Beer
S1. Chamisul $13
S2. Chum Churum $13
S3. Jinro is Back $13
S4. Hallasan 17/ 21 – $13
S5. Saero (Zero Sugar) $13
S6. Peach, Grape Pineapple Soju $13
S7. Bottle Beer Cass, Terra (21.6oz) $8
S8. Draft Beer Kirin $8 / $24
S9. Draft Beer Elysian IPA $8 / $24
S10. Draft Beer Sapporo $8 / $24
S11. Draft beer Stella Artois $8 / $24
S12. Makkoli $13
S13. Baekseju $14
S14. Bokbunjaju $15
S15. Wakatake Onikoroshi 720ml $69
S16. Kikusui Junmai Ginjo 300 ml $16 750 ml $40
- Soda, lemonade, bottled water $3
- Perrier Sparkling Water $3
Notice to our Customers
- Please inform a server about any food allergy.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please avoid touching hotpot directly. Parents, please be careful to prevent children from touching it. If it is necessary, please ask your server.
- Foods and teas are very hot. Please be careful when eating and drinking them.
- In accordance with health department regulations, the consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, seafood, or shellfish may increase your risk of food borne illness.
- All members of the party must be present before seating and hosts bring entire party to the table at one time.
- Everyone at the table will be counted for AYCE.
- Interactions between servers or other employees interactions and customers are limited to a maximum of five minutes per occurrence.
- People in the same party seated at the same table do not have to be six feet apart. All members of the party must be present before seating and hosts must Bring entire party to the table at one time.
- On-site seating at a table shall be limited to no more than 6 people that should be members of one household.
- Discourage employees and customers from congregating in high traffic areas such as bathrooms, hallway, bar areas, reservation and credit card terminals, etc.
- Children must ensure that their children stay next to a parent, avoid touching any other person or any item that does not belong to them, and are wearing face coverings if age permits.
- Limit 90 minutes
1925 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90006